Demo Blog

Adagio - Sanctus Ignis

by EnigmaSuite on Nov.22, 2009, under ,



David Readman - Vocals
Stéphan Forté - Guitar
Franck Hermany - Bass
Richard Andersson - Keyboards
Dirk Bruinenberg - Drums


Tracklist:
Second Sight
The Inner Road
In Nomine…
The Stringless Violin
Seven Lands Of Sin
Order Of Enlil
Sanctus Ignis
Panem Et Circenses
Immigrant Song
Niflheim (Bonus-Track)


Adagio_-_2001_-_Sanctus_Il.rar'>http://files.filefront.com/Adagio+2001+Sanctus+Ilrar/;9232044;/fileinfo.html"%20title="Adagio_-_2001_-_Sanctus_Il.rar">Adagio_-_2001_-_Sanctus_Il.rar

ejale.
vamos a subir mas discos de Adagio
8 comentarios more...

8 comentarios

  • Anónimo

    I have interpret a few of the articles on your website trendy, and I really like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage roster and last will and testament be checking assist soon. Please contain out my position as well and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

  • 125x125 Ads1
    • BLOG EN PRUEBA

    Looking for something?

    Use the form below to search the site:

    Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!